George T. Peters
I protect my clients, like I protect my family.
— George T. Peters, Esq.
George T. Peters, Esq. started his legal career at Wolf Haldenstein Adler Freeman & Herz LLP, as the first African-American male associate in their 100-year existence. While with Wolf Haldenstein, Mr. Peters practiced securities, class action, corporate, antitrust and employment litigation. After a few years at Wolf Haldenstein, Mr. Peters’s began practicing statute law, concentrating in personal injury and medical malpractice litigation for Hill & Moin, LLP.
Recognizing an unfilled niche of incredible legal representation in our community, Mr. Peters opened The Law Office of George T. Peters, PLLC in New York.
George Theodore Peters was born in Chicago, Illinois and attended Eastern Illinois University and Howard University School of Law. He has been admitted to several federal and state bars, and is a member of various professional legal associations. Mr. Peters is licensed to practice in New York State.
- Eastern Illinois University
- Howard University School of Law
- Admitted to practice law in the Supreme Court of the United States of America.
- Admitted to practice law in the United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit.
- Admitted to practice law in the United States District Court, Southern District of New York.
- Admitted to practice law in the United States District Court, Eastern District of New York.
- Admitted to practice law in the United States District Court, Eastern District of Wisconsin.
- Admitted to practice law in the State of New York.
- New York State Bar Association
- National Bar Association
- Metropolitan Black Bar Association
- Brooklyn Bar Association
- Small Claims Arbitrators Association
AFFILIATIONS & MEMBERSHIPS:
- Free & Accepted Mason
- Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity, Inc.